Grande Prairie Airport’s Lost and Found location and hours of operation are:
Hours: 5:00 am – 10:30 pm daily (365 days a year)
Location: Grande Prairie Airport Customer Service Desk
For lost or forgotten items on a flight please contact the airline you travelled with at the link below.
For lost luggage please contact the airline you travelled with at the link below.
Filing a Lost Item Report for items lost at the Grande Prairie Airport
- You may file a lost item report in person, by phone, e-mail or by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
- You will need to provide the following information when filing a lost item report:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- Date and time when item was last seen
- Location where item was last seen
- Complete description of the lost item (color, size, brand etc) and its contents, if any.
- If you think the item was stolen, you also may want to file a police report with the RCMP.
- Items found in the air terminal building, parking lots or drive areas are stored in Grande Prairie Airport's Lost and Found for 60 days before being disposed.
Retrieving Lost Items
- Grande Prairie Airport Security staff will secure all found items and make every effort to research and locate potential owners. You may arrange for the return of items by:
- On-site pickup: If you properly identify items, you may pick them up during Grande Prairie Airport Customer Service regular hours of operation. We require picture ID at time of pickup.
- Canada Post: The Grande Prairie Airport administration office can return items via Canada Post. A letter or e-mail request must be submitted along with the completed Lost Item Report and credit card information.
- Shipping Information: In order to have your items shipped, contact UPS or Purolator and obtain an account number. Contact us with the account number and we will prepare the shipping waver. If shipping a laptop you must purchase a box from the shipping company; We do not provide laptop boxes.
You can contact Grande Prairie Airport Security Lost and Found at:
Address: 10610 Airport Drive Grande Prairie, AB T8V 7Z5
Lost And Found Items Form
Please complete the following form to report a lost or found item.
Note: Please note that most fields are required in order to submit the form. In the description let us know if you have lost an item or found one.